Returns and Exchanges
Want to return or exchange an item? No worries - we've all been there before. You can return all clothing for a refund or exchange.
In the case of an exchange, we can send you a gift card for the total of the exchanged item and plus shipping fee (domestic orders only - we do not cover international exchange shipping at this time) so you can reorder your desired item at no extra cost to you.
- Returns are accepted if they meet our return policy requirements. These requirements are set to prevent the return of damaged or used garments and to ensure the integrity and quality of our products.
- The item must be unworn, unused, undamaged, unwashed; free of stains, odors, makeup/deodorant marks, and fur; and still have the tags attached. We will not be able to offer you a refund or exchange nor mail the returned items back to you if they are in used condition.
- Items can be returned for a refund within 30 days of purchase and up to 45 days during the holiday season (Thanksgiving Day - New Years Day).
- Please include a copy of your confirmation of purchase email. No need to print out the entire email - just include the section with your printed name and order number so we can locate your order and refund your account.
What Would Cause An Item To Not Be Returnable?
- Items will be refused if returned with:
- No tag still attached
- Signs of item being worn, washed, used, or damaged
- Stains, odors, and/or fur
- Items that were purchased more than 30 days ago are not eligible for return.
- All accessories (hats, patches, phone cases, stickers) and items marked as “final sale” may not be exchanged.
- Please keep your shipment tracking number. Packages shipped back to us without tracking that fail to arrive cannot be credited.
How Long Does It Take For My Return To Be Processed?
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Transit can be unpredictable and we cannot always guarantee that we will receive your returned item.