HEY RL GANG!
It's time - your fave purveyor of all things RAD and AQUATICS and pioneer of bringing those two worlds together is looking for a product/apparel designer to join our rockin' team!
We're looking for a fun guy or gal that totally vibes with our unique style, creative vision, and mission to create clothing that highlights swimmers as the raddest people on the planet!
- Previous experience and a love for swim/water polo.
- A keen eye for current trends in design, art, fashion, and apparel.
- A great sense of style.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop), MS Word and MS Excel computer skills.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- A passion to make the coolest apparel the world has ever seen!
Experience in apparel design is highly desired, but we know everyone's gotta start somewhere - so we're flexible! Those with a lot of passion but zero experience will enter as an unpaid intern with an opportunity to advance to a paid position with time and experience working with our team.
We're based in Huntington Beach, California, however, this position is open remotely to anyone in the USA.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you'd be a great addition to the team!
We can't wait to hear from you - good luck!
Team RORY LUX